- Configurable Verification Platform
CPAchecker is a tool for configurable software verification. Our implementation is guided by the concepts described in the CAV'07 paper "Configurable Software Verification" and in the ASE'08 paper "Program Analysis with Dynamic Precision Adjustment".
The name CPAchecker was chosen to reflect that the tool is based on the CPA concepts and is used for checking software programs.
- CPAchecker 1.6.1 released! Release notes, Download
- Different configurations of CPAchecker win together 8 medals in the 5th Competition on Software Verification, including 3 gold medals in the categories Bitvectors, IntegerControlFlow, and DeviceDrivers64Linux.
Copyright (C) Münze Österreich AG
- CPAchecker wins 8 medals in the 4th Competition on Software Verification, including 3 gold medals in the categories Overall, ControlFlow, and MemorySafety.
- Project statistics at OpenHUB